Making sure our TCES Wheelchair solution is used to its optimum for go live!
On-Site support is offered to all new contracts to ensure TCES Wheelchair is being utilised correctly, and efficiencies are being optimised from day one.
A member of our project delivery team will assist with all software and hardware queries, making sure all staff are fully equipped to use the platform going forward.
As well as providing complete reassurance on how to use TCES Wheelchair, on-site assistance can also include:
- Refresher scanner training
- Configuration of depot locations
- Inventory checks
- Where inventory information can be viewed within TCES Wheelchair, including full history of items
- Demonstrations of how to send electronic items for repair
- How picking for drivers works and how they are released each day
- How items can be found by serial number
- Labelling procedures – ensuring all assets are labelled
Labelling is paramount when using TCES Wheelchair which is why we will assist you with the process if required. Use customised pre-printed labels, created by our project delivery team and eliminate the need for you staff to electronically create and print labels.